Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My May 08 Trip, S'pore - KL II (6th day)

1. Changi Budget Terminal


As discussed previously, it would be inconvenient to go to Changi airport by MRT, as it is a weekday (would be packed with working people & students) & we have to arrive there at around 12 o'clock, so we decided to take taxi, turns out it's not that expensive, it cost SGD 15 (so it would be SGD 7.50 for each of us) and so much more convenient, coz to go to Budget Terminal (we are using Tiger air) would be a little bit more a hassle than just from Terminal 1 as when we arrive at Singapore using AirAsia.

We chose using Tiger Airways coz it's more cheaper than air asia at taht time, but that means we have leave from the Budget Terminal. S'pore's budget terminal is much more convenient & nicer than the one in KL... While waiting the time to check in (we came a bit too early), we had our breakfast at the only food court outside from the airport's passenger waiting area, finished with our checking in we went inside, and it's much more comfy than the one outside.

Oh.... this time I have the opportunity to take care of the GST tax return, turns out it's really easy, at the front counter we just show our receipt (which we have asked the shop to provide special receipt for GST return) and show the stuff we bought (that's why you can see I was carrying the Tangs plastic bag). The custom officer outside would chop the special receipt, than at the counter inside the passenger waiting area, I would show the receipt and would receive my cash (but this is only for first timer), the next time they would return our tax by CC.

Also inside the passenger waiting area, there are restaurants (which looks uch better than the one outside) and shops, one of them is a shop that sells SGD 10 for 3 stuffs, I chose 2 rings and 1 cute key chain. Finished shopping by the time, coz the announcement to board our plane came, it's really on time. I told Srie "I felt missing home already... it seems like we are boarding the plane to go back to Jakarta not to KL again hehehe..."

Time to say bye-bye to Singapore.... for sure I'll come back here again.... it's so hard to beat the sale there especially for Mark & Spencer's stuffs :D

2. KL - Baby Charlotte

Back to KL... time really flies, all of the sudden we are already on our last city on this trip. As usual, Tiger air is considered as budget airline, so we arrived at LCCT, but this time after having the last experience, before getting into the skybus we stopped first at McDonalds, I bought my favorite apple pie & fillet o' fish for lunch, tis sufficient as we have ate at Changi previously for brunch.

As before, skybus stopped at KL Sentral, from there we used taxi to my BF's sister. But today the traffic is quite bad everywhere, so there are no taxi from the ticketing system, finally we came to the desk nearby the taxis, turns out they are using ticketing system as well, but cheaper than if we bargain by our own, even cheaper than the usual ticket taxi we usually use. If I'm not mistaken we were charged for RM 15 to go to my BF's sister place. Truly it was quite a packed traffic we had that day, we arrived there in the afternoon, it is said that KL traffic in Friday is usually jam and to add the day it was raining so it worsen it (but in my opinion, this traffic is nothing if to compare Jakarta's traffic on Friday with rain).
he driver is very friendly, he talked all the way, finally he offered to drive us back to LCCT if we need a taxi, it will cost RM 80, coz it's quite far and he gave us his card to phone him if we need taxi service.


Finally we arrived at my BF's sister's apartment, it's very quite, while we were staying there we never met the neighbour, we even never shared the lift with anybody else, well probably it was just a coinsidence.
Once we get inside the apartment, after saying hi and introducing Srie to my BF's sister, my first target is Charlotte.... ufff the first time I saw her I became her fans :) she is such a cute little baby... laughing all the time... and active, it's ok for her to meet me for the first time and carry her right away.... :)

After playing around wth Charlotte, talking with my BF's sister, took a shower and everything, my BF's sister' husband came from the office and they took us out for dinner not far from their place. We ordered fried noodle, tofu in sweet, hot & sour sauce (tasted like thai food) and kwey tiao (if I'm not mistaken)... all is really delicious, especially when you are famished like I was :)
Done with dinner we stopped by at their friend's place to pick up mattress for Srie to sleep, then we went straight back to the apartment and sleep right away.

No comments: